- What is the average turn around on alterations?
2 - 3 days on most cases, but on more difficult alterations it could take up to a week to 2
- Do you do all your work on site or send garments out?
All work is done on premises.
- Do I need to make a appointment for wedding gown/formal wear fitting?
No, just walk in at your convenience.
- What do i need to provide to make decorated pillows and how long does it take?
You will need to provide all the materials (Fabric, zipper, and any decorated for the
edges such as fringe, tassel or piping) and it will take about a week.
- Do you handle alterations emergencies?
Don't worry.. A Plus Alterations provides rush alterations to meet your deadlines.
- How much do alterations cost?
We do have flat rates on certain items such as hemming on pants skirts and
etc. but on alterations it varies from fabrics, styles, width and complexity of garment.
We only charge for work that needs to be done.